Sunday, May 4, 2014

Trend Alert: Mint Polish

Hi there everyone!  Surprise, I've been out of the country all last week....that is why my postings were at weird times.  I was in St. Maarten with my husband and parents and we had an awesome week of surf, sand, snorkeling, and paradise.  I never like to mention when I will be on vacation for safety reasons but that's where I've been.  I'll finally start getting on a regular posting schedule starting tomorrow, we got home last night at 1:15 am!  

Today I have another polish trend that has had some real staying power with polish companies.  Mint polish was a big trend last year and has stuck around this Spring as well.  Admittedly, mint is one of my favorite colors to wear and I'm pretty sure I've never turned down a new mint polish :)


For this look, I combined three of my favorite mint polishes, two older and one brand new.  I started with a base of Zoya Dillon which is a shimmery mint that was released from Zoya this year.  To add some pizzazz, I did polka dots using two of my older mint polishes, Essie Mint Candy Apple, which is the bluer dots, and China Glaze Highlight of my Summer, which is the greener dots.



As of right now, I can't see mint polishes going out of style any time soon.  How do you feel about mint colored polish?

4 comments:

  1. Its nice to hear you had a great time on your vacation! I love mint polishes too so I'm excited to hear that its a trend for the Spring season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this two-toned dotticure

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I like the subtle different in the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw how pretty! I love all the polishes you used!

    ReplyDelete