Sunday, May 18, 2014

Back to Basics-OPI Alpine Snow

Hi there guys.  I hope you all are having a great weekend.  I've been a total lump this weekend but I can't complain because it has been so relaxing!  I have some major swatching to do today and I even have some nail art planned :)  

Today I have a polish that I consider to be a nail art must have, a stark white.  Before OPI Alpine Snow, I was using a bottle of the Maybelline Color Show white, but I ended up using the entire bottle.  I decided to try a different brand and went with my old standby, OPI.  I have to say that I really love this white.  White polishes are notorious for being problematic, whether it be streaky, thin, or not self leveling.  This polish has none of those problems.  I used two easy coats with topcoat below.  I also really like wearing white nails for summer.  I think white is a bright option, without being neon, and really looks crisp and clean and accentuates the nail shape.




What's your favorite white polish?  Do you like wearing plain white nails?

3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty white and I know a lot of people really like it. I'm not too picky with the whites I use. Right now I'm using Salon Perfect Sugar Cube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alpine Snow is perfection on you! I love a good white too and right now my go-to white is Zoya Purity but you can never have too many whites so it looks like I will be getting Alpine Snow too ;-) I agree, I love the way a nice white mani looks, I even like wearing it as a pedicure too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this white! I may have to pick this one up after finishing the white polishes I have...

    ReplyDelete