Saturday, May 10, 2014

My First Picture Polish!

Hi there everyone!  Happy Saturday :)  I am a happy camper at the moment because my husband let me sleep in until 9 this morning, what a nice hubby!  We have big garden plans today and then after that I have some big swatching plans.  I plan on swatching my Zoya Earth Day promo polishes and also some super special OPI polishes that I found in St. Maarten.  I also placed a huge order to Jindie nails so I can't wait to dig into those as well.

Today is a special day because I have my very first Picture Polish to show you.  I've always admired Picture Polish from afar and lemming-ed after them for such a long time.  I seriously have a huge wishlist of colors and this one was one of them.  


Picture Polish Denim is a dusty denim blue color polish with silver shimmer and small flakies.  So much goodness in one polish, this polish is seriously cool.  I found this polish to be on the thick side on the first coat but on the second coat this baby was so opaque.  I ended up not minding the polish thickness at all because it didn't end up gloopy and it created a really nice coat of polish on the nail.  Swatches are two coats without topcoat.


Overall my first Picture Polish is a total win in my book.  I have a few more Picture Polishes to show you in the future and I can't wait to try them :)

4 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous color! I haven't tried Picture Polish myself but from what I've seen so far from them, they have some amazing colors. Great first polish from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, it's gorgeous - I love Picture Polish so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite brands! And this color looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete