Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Zoya Swatch Spam!

Zoya Swatch Spam: Earth Day Promo Picks

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  I don't know about you, but I always get thrown off by three day weekends.  I think I am especially thrown off because I haven't been home for six days which seems like a really long time.  I'm back home now and my hubby surprised me with some nice gardening around the yard.  My cats were all over me when I got home so I guess they missed me :)  Now it's time to get back in a normal rhythm again!  

Today I wanted to share Part 1 of two parts of my Zoya Earth Day Promotion picks.  I have three today and four in the second part.  Today also includes Zoya Kate which I won in a giveaway :)  I will just say that all of these polishes had a typical perfect Zoya formula, two coats with no topcoat. 

First up is Zoya Bevin.  This color is a dusty, greyed-out blue green.  I really have wanted OPI Thanks a Windmillion and I thought this would be a close dupe for it.  I loved the color on this one.
  

Second is Zoya Song.  I spent a decent amount of time before the promo looking through different blogs to come up with the colors I wanted.  I picked this polish because I love a good blue or green and this one has something special about it.  It's a cobalt blue with a shimmery quality that makes it just glow.



Third is Zoya Kate.  This is the polish that I won in a giveaway.  I wasn't sure that I would like the color.  In the bottle it seemed to be a dusty rose type of color but I had to wear it to like it.  On the nail it turned out to have a little bit of a raspberry color which I really liked.
 


Last up is Zoya Suri.  I picked this polish to essentially be a purple cousin to Zoya Song.  I was not disappointed.  It has a really cool shimmery finish that also makes it shine and glow.  So pretty!
 


So what do you think?  :)  Did I choose wisely?  lol  I would love to know what other people got during this promotion!

5 comments:

  1. Omg I LOVE KATE, ahhh I have been looking for a color like that, thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bevin is pretty great. Oddly enough, I had to have it after one of my friends blogged that it reminded her of Pyrex. I guess I like Pyrex, lol.

    Great choices! Can't wait to see what else you got. I haven't even dug into mine yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bevin haven't noticed that one before but I think I'll be owning it before long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, those are all just such awesome colors! Song's one of my favs... such a gorgeous intense blue. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete