Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Zoya Swatch Spam!

Zoya Swatch Spam: Earth Day Promo Picks

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  I don't know about you, but I always get thrown off by three day weekends.  I think I am especially thrown off because I haven't been home for six days which seems like a really long time.  I'm back home now and my hubby surprised me with some nice gardening around the yard.  My cats were all over me when I got home so I guess they missed me :)  Now it's time to get back in a normal rhythm again!  

Today I wanted to share Part 1 of two parts of my Zoya Earth Day Promotion picks.  I have three today and four in the second part.  Today also includes Zoya Kate which I won in a giveaway :)  I will just say that all of these polishes had a typical perfect Zoya formula, two coats with no topcoat. 

First up is Zoya Bevin.  This color is a dusty, greyed-out blue green.  I really have wanted OPI Thanks a Windmillion and I thought this would be a close dupe for it.  I loved the color on this one.
  

Second is Zoya Song.  I spent a decent amount of time before the promo looking through different blogs to come up with the colors I wanted.  I picked this polish because I love a good blue or green and this one has something special about it.  It's a cobalt blue with a shimmery quality that makes it just glow.



Third is Zoya Kate.  This is the polish that I won in a giveaway.  I wasn't sure that I would like the color.  In the bottle it seemed to be a dusty rose type of color but I had to wear it to like it.  On the nail it turned out to have a little bit of a raspberry color which I really liked.
 


Last up is Zoya Suri.  I picked this polish to essentially be a purple cousin to Zoya Song.  I was not disappointed.  It has a really cool shimmery finish that also makes it shine and glow.  So pretty!
 


So what do you think?  :)  Did I choose wisely?  lol  I would love to know what other people got during this promotion!

6 comments:

  1. Omg I LOVE KATE, ahhh I have been looking for a color like that, thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you found a color you liked!

      Delete
  2. Bevin is pretty great. Oddly enough, I had to have it after one of my friends blogged that it reminded her of Pyrex. I guess I like Pyrex, lol.

    Great choices! Can't wait to see what else you got. I haven't even dug into mine yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bevin haven't noticed that one before but I think I'll be owning it before long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, those are all just such awesome colors! Song's one of my favs... such a gorgeous intense blue. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete