Monday, May 27, 2013

Nail Art Challenge: Flowers and Insects

Flowers for Mom Nail Art Challenge: Flowers and Insects

Happy Memorial Day everyone!  I would just like to take a moment to thank all of the active service members and veterans that have served for our county.  I hope everyone is having a good day off.  The weather is bad here, rainy, stormy, and humid, so it's an inside day at my parent's house.  I did pull off a pretty good polish haul at Target so I will take pictures of those soon.  

Today I have the second to last day of the Flowers for Mom Nail Art Challenge.  I decided to start with a pastel green base of OPI Gargantuan Green Grape.  I then stamped tiny leaves with OPI Jade is the new Black and painted created the butterflies with a bobby pin using various colors and Essie Licorice for the black accents.




Check out these other pretty designs here:

Carmina from Cubbiful 


Paulina from Paulina’s Passions

Kristina from Polish and Repeat

Rachael from Rachos Nail Love

Tes from Tes Did It Nails 

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! And the background is lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is sooo adorable! I love all these flowery and girly free hand designs you have been doing lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how lovely this manicure is !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, this is so cute! Love the colors you used! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really adorable! And that mint background looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete