Tuesday, May 14, 2013

OPI Solitaire: Swatches and Review

OPI Solitaire

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Today is hair dying day.  I always have the urge to go dark but I am very pale so I'm not sure how well it suits me.  Well today I'm taking the plunge and going light.  I'm excited and nervous.  If it's horrible I won't post pictures :) lol  

Today I have OPI Solitaire.  I showed some self control at Ulta the other day and only picked up one of these lovely textured polishes.  I am eying Vesper and Pussy Galore though.  That sounded bad....anyways, I will start off by saying that I loved this polish.  Admittedly I was disappointed with What Wizardry Is This?, the only textured OPI that I've tried.  This polish impressed me.  I used three thin coats of this polish and let them dry in between.  This polish is a frosty white with some shimmer and black flecks.  It dried well and has a really cool finish.  For a change...sunlight pictures.  It was a beautiful day here Saturday and I wore this polish to pick up my very first Helmer from Ikea :)  I guess I belong to the Helmer club now!




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, and the polish looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this polish and shade, it's pretty interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and have fun at your hair appointment! Solitaire is so sparkly and classy, and it looks great on you! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos! I love Solitaire, and it looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting polish :) Lovely color and the texture seems very special :)
    Have fun dying your hair :D
    I want to dye my hair so bad but I have told myself to let it breathe now for quite some time without me coloring it :) I had black hair last time I had it colored and I really miss the black hair :(
    Will go back to it sometime Im sure :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polish is so perfect for you! And you chose the perfect prop.

    Can't wait to see that hair. I'm sure it'll turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Solitaire really looks great on ya :)

    ReplyDelete