Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Zoya Cloud Mani

Zoya Cloud Mani: Summer 2013 Collections

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I finally (officially) finished my 600 page project!  I am at home today resting, it feels so good :)  Today I have a simple mani that really packed a punch.  I used the new Zoya summer 2013 collections to create a multi-layered cloud mani.  

I started with a base of Zoya Amy, a metallic rusty orange color.  I layered it with Zoya Yana, Zoya Liberty, and Zoya Solange.  The mani was very easy to do, but it was bright and colorful and perfect for summer.


 

9 comments:

  1. Love it, the colors, the pattern, the texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool, it's like a carnival, so colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay congrats on finishing your project! It must be a great feeling! :D
    This is a really cute mani... the colors look great together and I love your cloud pattern.

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Yun! It feels great to be done :)

      Delete
  4. Love all the colors together!! Bright and gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the way the colors look together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete