Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Julep Maven May 2013

My Julep Maven Box: It Girl

Hi everyone...Happy Tuesday!!!  I am at home today again, working sporadically but mostly resting :)  Today I have my Julep box for May.  I was disappointed with the neons last month, especially the formula.  This month I was pleasantly surprised.  I decided to forgo swatches and did some nail art instead.  

This month was a 1920's theme, everything from the polish colors to the beautiful packing was very vampy and pretty.  I received a peach creme, Clara, a holographic glitter, Paris, and an oxblood creme, Coco, and some adorable floral bobby pins.  I started out with a base of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, which I love and need a full bottle of :)  I taped off the red to create a triangle, used the peach to create dots, and did accent nails with the glitter.






6 comments:

  1. I love the design on the middle finger and the pinky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, amazing mani! I am loving these cute dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mani! Very unique, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty - subtle and yet striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this mani, you made your whole Julep box work great together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty mani and I love Clara on you :)

    ReplyDelete