Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day Roses

Mother's Day Mani: Day 1-Roses

 
Hi everyone, happy Monday!  I am at home today after working from noon on Sunday to 4am today.  I didn't completely finish my report but it was finished enough for review.  I will post a picture of the monster soon.  I got home at 5am then didn't sleep so I will be short on words.  This challenge is hosted by Paulina of Paulina's Passions.  She does amazing nail art and she's such a sweetheart!  Today was roses so I decided to do some simple stamping.



I started with three coats of light grey, Ulta Concrete Evidence.  I used Hard Candy Masquerade on my ring finger and stamped the roses with OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where?

Check out these other lovely rose manis here:

Carmina from Cubbiful 
Paulina from Paulina’s Passions
Kristina from Polish and Repeat
Rachael from Rachos Nail Love
Tes from Tes Did It Nails 

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Erin <3 Loving the colors and a little spark on your ring finger. And thanks for kind words <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice!!! I love the idea of this challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! :D
    Loved the stamping and your acccent nail is a nice touch to the whole mani**

    ReplyDelete