Saturday, May 25, 2013

Simple Flowers

A Simple Flower Mani:

Happy Saturday everyone!  I'm still at home with my family and it's been a whirlwind since I got here.  We didn't get home until after nine last night and we've been out all day today.  I had to take a nap because I was so tired :)  Today I have a simple flower mani that I did a few days ago.  I originally did this for the Flowers for Mom Nail Art Challenge but it was for "abstract flowers" and I came up with something more abstract than this.  I still really liked the look of this one and it was really simple to do.  I can't remember the polishes that I used but I can update this post later if anyone is interested.  I do know that the orange base coat is Zoya Thandie.





3 comments:

  1. I love this, how adorable! :) The color combo is so cheerful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! Love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love how the flowers turned out.

    ReplyDelete