Friday, May 17, 2013

Watermelon Nails

Watermelon Nails

Hi everyone!  YAY it's Friday :)  Just eight and a half hours and then I'm outta here and free for the weekend.  I'm excited for tonight because I will be doing a funky zoo-inspired mani for Saturday.  

Today I have a really fun mani that I loved.  As soon as I saw Zoya Destiny it reminded me of juicy watermelon.  Watermelon, in my opinion, is the perfect summer fruit and I think behind strawberries, is one of my favorites.  I started with a base coat of Zoya Micky, stamped the watermelon pattern with OPI Jade is the New Black, and did accent fingers in Zoya Destiny.  



Would you rock watermelon nails?  I would totally wear this again :)  I think it would be perfect wear for a BBQ.  Any fun plans this weekend?  Are there any manis or techniques you would like me to try soon?

7 comments:

  1. oh very nice, they kind of look like glasses too? very point glasses lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...Destiny DOES look like watermelon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Especially the little watermelons, how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super pretty, the combination of colors and texture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks stunning! I love it! Especially the melon print!!! I feel like eating a water melon now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love. I need a Pixiedust polish!

    ReplyDelete