Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spring Heart Mani

Spring Heart Mani with my new Zoyas

Hi everyone!  I hope you all are having a great weekend, hopefully with some good weather.  I will be working again today but I'm excited because I get to see my mom today.  She's driving down to visit and it will be nice because I haven't seen her in a few months.  

For this look I wanted to play with some of my Zoyas that I got during the Earth Day promotion.  I started with two easy coats of Zoya Zuza, a shimmery dusty aquamarine color.  I did the hearts with Zoya Areej and the dots with Zoya Song (both using a bobby pin).  It wasn't exactly what I was going for but I think the hearts were pretty :)



4 comments:

  1. I love the color combo! The plum/pink goes nicely withe the base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I really like the base color, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color combo! Areej doesn't get enough love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! I love the colors you used for this! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete