Sunday, September 29, 2013

OPI: Teal the Cows Come Home and Strawberry Margarita

Hi everyone, happy Sunday.  The internet is still spotty so I will be short and sweet with this one.  Today I have some swatches of two OPI polishes that I picked up recently.  The first, Teal the Cows Come Home, was a pick-me-up present from the hubby when I was having a particularly bad day awhile ago.  The second, Strawberry Margarita, is a polish I picked up when I was in Boston in August.  Let's get right into it!

Teal the Cows Come Home:

I love a good blue polish so naturally I really love this one :)  I believe this polish is part of the brights collection but it also has a touch of frostiness to it.  At first I was a little worried that this polish was really close to OPI Dining Al Frisco but it is completely different.  This polish is much more vibrant and bright.  The formula was great on this one, I used two easy coats with no topcoat below.




Strawberry Margarita:

This polish is pink perfection.  I'm pretty neutral when it comes to pinks, I don't love or dislike them but this one is by far my favorite in my entire collection.  This polish is a bright pink and it's such a perfect color.  I found the formula to be good on this one as well, two coats without topcoat below.




Do you own either of these colors?  If so, do you love them?  :)

5 comments:

  1. Love them both!! Especially the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love those colors! That blue though... OMG! Need! Gorgeous swatches as always lady!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous blue, I have to say! It's so bright and happy... I just love shades like that. :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue. It's SO vibrant. I wish I had had it when I was getting my nails done on Saturday!

    Jules of Canines & Couture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are good shades and i own each of them...Strawberry Margarita is one I reach for often - it just goes with so many things - good for art - fast dry and acceptable for any occasion esp in summer and spring - but I put it on my toes in the middle of winter just to give me a pick up! Teal The Cows come home is pretty unique to my stash - but then I don't pick up all that many brights in this range of blues...I am more into dusty blues, darker ones and blues that lean teal...so maybe there are others like it out there but I just don't look at them. It's nice that it applies well with no brush stroke look to it.

    ReplyDelete