Friday, September 6, 2013

31DC2013-Purple

Hi everyone, welcome to Friday!  I don't know about you, but this week seemed like the longest four-day week ever.  I appreciate the kind comments on my blue post yesterday.  It's not often I share my own personal feelings or struggles, mostly because I don't want to annoy people and I know that everyone has problems, but yesterday just happened to be one of those days where I panicked about everything all at once.  

I cheated a little bit today because I don't have a nail art look, but instead went for a swatch that I had sitting for awhile waiting to be published.  I was spent yesterday and didn't even want to do my nails.  Luckily this polish is a real winner in my book.  I have a swatch of a blue toned purple-OPI Purple With A Purpose.  I believe this polish is part of the brights collection which is why I was drawn to it in the first place.  I love the richness of this polish and the vibrant color.  Swatches are two easy coats with no topcoat.




So there you have it, my cheater day :)  I just want to thank everyone again for their kind words.  One of my favorite reasons for blogging is the amazing community of people out there that are willing to support others and that is just a fantastic thing.  Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I took purple day as a cheater day too! But I love the swatch, good job!

    ReplyDelete