Wednesday, September 25, 2013

31DC2013-Fashion

Hi everyone, happy Hump Day.  Today I finally managed to get a post done for the 31 day challenge.  I have some ideas for the next few so at least I will have done the majority of the challenge.  For some reason September is always the busiest time of year, work wise for me, and this year has been the worst out of the four years I've been here.  

Anyways, today I wanted to do a nail design based on Emmy fashion.  I saw mixed reviews of this pinky colored dress but I personally think that Rose rocked it.  I mean, look at how tiny her waist is, if anyone could pull off showing a little tummy, it's her.  I wanted to do a simple and sleek design just like the dress.  I started out with a base of OPI My Vampire is Buff and then used a coat of Seche Vite to dry it.  I placed a thin line of tape horizontally and then used three coats of OPI Passion for the pink color.  I really like the result.  I think it's sleek but still very girly.





There you have it folks.  Happy Hump Day.

5 comments:

  1. OOoh I love Rose Byrne!! And the manicure is very cute, reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream without the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look amazing! I wish I had the patience to do stuff like this; I'm lucky if I can sit still long enough to just paint my nails one color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so simple and lovely! Really beautiful! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Yun. So simple but so lovely! Would love to see it with a brighter contrast too.

    Jules of Canines & Couture

    ReplyDelete