Wednesday, September 11, 2013

31DC2013-Polka Dots

Hi everyone, welcome to Hump Day!  Halfway through the week, let's all hope the work day goes by quickly :)  Today's mani is actually one of my favorites of the entire challenge.  I love polka dots, stripes, and patterns so these next few manis are really fun for me to do.  

I wanted something simple but with high impact for this one.  I started with a base of a medium aqua blue, Wet N Wild Megalast I Need a Refresh-Mint.  I then took a small dotting tool and used a shimmery coral for the dots, Essie Sunday Funday.  I finished off with an accent nail of Sweet Heart Polish's Jordan's A Star.




There you have it, short and sweet today!  Have a great day everyone.

11 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I really love the color combination you used lady and your dots are perfect. Love the accent nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sort cute, the colours are fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sort cute, the colours are fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mint and coral are my favorite color combos! looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours look amazing together! I love polka dot manis too - they are so simple but look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun mani! I think dotticures are always so cute, and adding the star glitters for an accent is a great idea! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  7. The polka dots are sooo cute.

    Jules of Canines & Couture

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is lovely!! I love the accent nail!!
    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete