Saturday, September 28, 2013

Candy Lacquer: Zombielicious

Hi everyone, I have been without wifi hence a lack of post yesterday and a late post today.  Today I have a quick post to show off a new polish that I purchased.  I have fallen in love with Candy Lacquer and the glitter combinations of the polishes.  Zombielicious is my second Candy Lacquer and I knew that I needed it considering my obsession with The Walking Dead and zombie novels.

Zombielicious is a blend of all sorts of glitters including multiple colors of greens, whites, black, yellow, purple, and pink.  I love it!  I used one coat of Zombielicious over OPI Strawberry Margarita.  No formula issues or complaints here, just a stunning polish!






4 comments:

  1. Haha, I love love love the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! I love the colours, and I love the way you paired it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying!!! This looks amazing over pink! I need some candy lacquer in my life, asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the name and the polish looks AMAZING over pink :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete