Sunday, September 15, 2013

31DC2013-Delicate Print

Hi everyone, happy Sunday.  Yesterday was the perfect fall day here.  Today is more of a relaxing day in this household which I am thankful for.  I will be catching up on cleaning and blogging while the hubby watches football all day long.  

Today's prompt was delicate and I had a hard time figuring out what to do for this one.  I stumbled upon some water decals that I bought from Born Pretty Store and thought they were the perfect thing for today.  I started with Zoya Mason, a stunning purple metallic shimmer.  I applied the white water decals and then a layer of topcoat.  I really like the finished result.



2 comments:

  1. At first I thought these are stamps :D Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought these were a stamp too!! This is freaking fantastic!!! Perfect!! :D

    ReplyDelete