Monday, September 23, 2013

OPI Swatch Spam

Hi everyone!  I am finally back but still getting back into the swing of things.  It always throws me off to be in the field for work, especially for four days this time.  I'm usually so busy that by the time I'm done for the day, I'm exhausted and don't even think to open my computer.  This week I will be catching up on swatches.  I am super excited for the Zoya Winter collection, Zenith.  I've swatched two so far and I am really impressed.  

Today I am bringing out a post from the archives; some OPI swatch spam.  First up is OPI Stranger Tides.  I found this polish at TJ Maxx and picked it up because it is such a unique color.  If cream and army green had a child, this would be the result :)  I don't necessarily love the color but I think it's a great addition for some nail art.  The formula was good.  I used two easy coats below.




Next up is a polish that my hubby surprised me with after a particularly bad day.  How sweet is he?  OPI Pompeii Purple is a really unique color in that it seems to be a hot pink color with purple iridescence to it.  I really loved this color because of how unique it is.  Every time I moved my hand it looked like a different color.  The formula was good, below is two easy coats.




Last up is OPI Sparrow Me the Drama which I picked up with Stranger Tides.  I would describe this color as a pink leaning lavender.  The formula was a bit thin on this one and I needed three coats for full opacity.




There you have it folks, some pretty OPIs for this chilly Monday morning.  Do you own any of these colors?

3 comments:

  1. Wow such beautiful shades, love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda diggin' Stranger Ties... it's so different than any other green color I've seen before!

    Jules of Canines & Couture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like all of them!
    But that Pompeii one is quite eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete