Saturday, September 7, 2013

31DC2013-Black&White

Hi everyone, happy Saturday!  Boy am I glad it's the weekend.  This is the first weekend in a few that isn't crazy busy for me.  I was able to score free football game tickets to mine and my husband's Alma mater the University of Illinois so we are headed to a game this morning.  After that I am going to attempt shopping for some new clothes.  Talk about different ends of the spectrum haha.  

I wanted to make up for my lame post yesterday so I tried to do something new for me on this post.  For my black and white design, I started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  I then took a skinny permanent marker and drew on a random line design.  In high school I would always doodle like this in my notebook so it brings back some memories for me.  I quite like the finished result.




So hopefully this makes up for my dud post yesterday haha.  Enjoy your Saturday! :)

8 comments:

  1. These are so pretty :) I just painted my nails for the B&W :) Will post later

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am incredibly envious of your freehand skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo good! Almost look like nail wraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed your football game and shopping! :) This is such a cute mani! I thought at first it was nail wraps because it looks so perfect. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete