Saturday, September 14, 2013

31DC2013: Flowers

Hi everyone, happy Saturday.  Yay for the weekend!  Today is the perfect fall day here, high 60's low 70's and we are taking full advantage of it.  The hubby and I have planned a fall themed day with a trip to the local apple orchard,  pottery painting, and a fire and s'mores when it gets dark out.  I am so excited.  Fall is such a great time of year and it's really nice to get a reprieve from the 100 degree temperatures we had at the beginning of the week.

Today's prompt was flowers so I took inspiration from one of my favorite flowers, the daisy.  I took a tiny dotting tool and used Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party for the petals.  I finished off with Zoya Darcy for the middles and a layer of topcoat to smooth it all out. 






I love the outcome of this mani, it's one of my favorites from the entire challenge.  I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with today!  Have a great Saturday everyone.

6 comments:

  1. These look so pretty! Such a cute color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute :) Love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The flowers look so perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I love your flowers... they are perfect! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maan I wish I wasn't so clumsy because these are just beautiful! What skills you have, incredible!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete