Saturday, April 12, 2014

L'oreal Le Pastille-Swatches and Review

Hi everyone, happy Saturday.  Let Spring begin!  That's what it feels like to me anyways  :)  The sun is shining and it's going to be in the 70's.  I'm so excited!  I'm pretty sure I have the weirdest luck ever.  Yesterday at work, a squirrel chewed the power lines in the back of the building, causing a short in the transformer at the front of the building...right above my car.  A part blew off blowing melted metal all over my car.  All six windows need to be replaced including the spoiler and the left fender.  Nice right?  The thing is....this is the second time it's happened.  The first time it was just the windshield on our other car.  This is also the second time the left fender will have to be replaced...the first time, when I hit (but didn't kill) a deer going 65 mph on the way to get my marriage license.  Does anyone else have weird luck like this?

Anyways....today I have a polish that I think deserves its own post.  I spotted this polish randomly while grocery shopping at my local Meijer.  I thought it looked exactly like cookies and cream ice cream and it really does.  I like it so much I plan on picking up the light blue one today!  This polish is a little on the thick side and I used two coats below.  The only downside is removing it.  It is a pain in the butt to remove, those little black glitters hold on for dear life.



Despite being difficult to remove, I've used this polish three times since I bought it.  I think I need to start paying more attention to drugstore polishes, I have found some real gems in the past few weeks.  Have a great Saturday everyone :)

8 comments:

  1. What a great color. It totally reminds me of cookies and cream too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy about your car!! What a freak accident!
    And your nails look like cookies and cream ice cream! Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for swatching this! I spotted it in kmart awhile back and nearly bought it, have been curious about it ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love speckles! It's a little unnerving to me as an indie maker that mainstream drugstore polishes are trying to break into our market though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! :)
    I hope to see it in Denmark some time soon - you always make me want to but more polishes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm this totally looks like cookies and cream! I love it!

    ReplyDelete