Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lemon Sherbert meets Cookies & Cream Mani (+drugstore haul)

Hi guys, welcome to Thursday!  Today I have a funky combination that I wore yesterday all inspired by....ice cream :)  To start this look, I started with a base of a new color from my Julep box, Julep Sunny.  This polish is a crazy bright yellow chrome that is almost so bright it looks a little lemon lime-y.  As I wore it I thought, hey, this looks like lemon sherbert.  Then my eyes wandered over to my table full of polish to a new polish I picked up at the drugstore, L'oreal Le Pastille.  Um, if this isn't cookies and cream in polish form I'm not sure what is.  Ten tiny pieces of tape later and I have lemon sherbert with cookies and cream.  Good flavor combo for actual ice cream?  No.  Funky polish combo?  Yes!  And yes, I absolutely wore this to work.




There you have it, a horrible ice cream flavor combination mani :)  What's your favorite ice cream flavor?  I'm stuck with weird ice cream made from soy or rice but my favorite flavors of real ice cream are mint chocolate chip and strawberry (not together).  You can also check out my latest drugstore haul below!


8 comments:

  1. That L'Oreal polish does remind me of ice cream. So cool and it pairs well with the yellow here. My favorite ice cream is just plain old chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Julep polish is so pretty and bright! I like what you did by pairing it with the L'Oreal polish. It's a fun combo. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo as a mani...probably not as great for actual ice cream. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute, why have I not bought that loreal polish yet?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't find that line of Loreal anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute combination, I love it! :)
    BeyondBlush

    ReplyDelete