Sunday, April 13, 2014

Good Riddance Winter Glitter Gradient

Hi there everyone, welcome to Sunday.  Yesterday was awesome.  The weather was beautiful, 75 and sunny.  The hubby and I did some grocery shopping, came home and worked in the yard and planted two plum trees, and then relaxed the rest of the day.  Today I have one last dark mani to say good riddance to the dark, cold Winter.

For this mani I started with a base of OPI Nein Nein Nein Okay Fine.  To brighten up this dark base a little, I layered on a glitter gradient of China Glaze Your Present Required.  I really liked the combination and it seemed fitting for the current rainy dreary day.  




What's your favorite part about Spring?  Mine is planting our garden.  We bought two plum trees yesterday and planted them in our yard.  I'm really excited about it, that puts our fruit tree count to nine :)  Happy Sunday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. The two polishes really work well together. The glitter totally brightens up that dark base color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first warm day of spring but after that it's all pollen and nasty heat here, so I guess that first day would be my favorite :P Love this mani & so jealous of your long nailbeds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this glitter gradient - you always manage to do them so well! The glitter and base colour work really well together too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this combination, its really lovely. I just cut the lawn for the first time this year, spring is properly here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great last mani for the col season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great combo! I sometimes forget about polishes that I love in my collection and this makes me want to take out Nein Nein again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Mmm my parents have a plum tree and I just love plums! My favorite part about Spring is the warmer weather :D

    ReplyDelete