Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Bunny Nails

Hi everyone, welcome to Monday.  This post is going to be a quick one because I'm headed to the field for work.  Saturday was 75 degrees, today is 39 degrees.  Not sure what the deal with that is....wintery mix is expected later.  Oh well, I have my two plum trees in my yard so I'm happy.  Yesterday I had to work but in between, the hubby and I saw Captain America 2.  I really didn't like the first movie so I was skeptical of this one.  It was very good though.  People in the theater were clapping when the movie was done, I've only seen that happen once or twice.  

Anyways, despite the huge weather changes, I wanted to do some Easter nails.  I didn't realize how close Easter was until I looked it up last Friday :)  I decided to stick with something cute and simple and it was pretty easy to do.  I started with a base of Essie Fiji, a pretty pastel pink.  On my accent nail I used Maybelline Color Show Gilded Rose, which is a pretty rose gold glitter polish.  


For the dots, I used my smallest dotting tool and the polishes OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana (yellow), OPI Shorts Story (pink), and China Glaze Grass is Lime Greener (green).  For the bunny, I used a small nail art brush.  I started with the base of the bunny with OPI Alpine Snow.  I outlined the bunny with Essie Licorice and then filled in it's little ears with Essie Fiji.




I hope you liked this little bunny look :)  Have a great Monday everyone.



7 comments:

  1. These nails are so cute! I love the bunny accent nail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and simple! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ears look like Max's ears from Max & Ruby! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must live somewhere near me, I'm in Michgan and it was 74 on Saturday & Sunday and I woke up this morning and there's 2" of snow!
    Anywho, these are SUPER cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww your little bunny ears are so cute!

    ReplyDelete