Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Zoya Storm: Swatches and Review

Zoya Storm: A Review and Swatches

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone is having a good week so far.  Yesterday was definitely interesting, eight vials of blood, three needle pricks, and a two hour appointment later I've got a panel of tests that they are running and will know the results on the 26th.  Whew!  Enough with the personal stuff!  I had some fun nail art planned but we didn't get back until dinner time and I was wiped from the day.  I decided to show a polish that I really Love, Zoya Storm.  This polish has a perfect Zoya formula, two easy coats and the photos are without topcoat.  Enjoy this black with holo goodness...



Do you own this polish?  If you do, do you love it?

10 comments:

  1. Zoya Storm is truly one of the greats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, I hope you are ok? I don't remember you mentioning needing medical tests D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just trying to fix the medical problems :) I hopefully will get a proper food allergy diagnosis and they are testing for vitamin deficiencies and some other things.

      Delete
  3. Storm is awesome for sure! It's got a rocker chic vibe. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every once and a while I like to feel a little rocker haha

      Delete
  4. One of my favorite Zoyas! I'm hoping they do more like this set soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be awesome? I think I need a blue like this!

      Delete