Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat: Swatches and Review

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat

Happy Saturday everyone!  I have a nice and easy weekend ahead of me.  Today is going to be the perfect day so the hubby and I are going to our local state park for hiking and a picnic.  Today I have some polishes I picked up from my recent Target haul.  I liked these polishes a lot more than the Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat from yesterday.

The Sugar Coat polishes are textured polishes.  The main difference between these polishes are that they don't have glitter.  I really liked these polishes and the colors are unique.  I picked up two colors with coupons that I had but now I am looking at picking up more.  I really liked the look of the black and yellow also!



A textured pastel mint polish...be still my heart!  Sour Apple was thin on the first coat but the photos above were just two coats.  This polish dried really quickly, quickly than any other textured polish that I own.  



Bubble Plum was a plummy pink color and had a better formula than the mint green.  It also dried faster than the green.  I thought the color was unique and I really liked it.

8 comments:

  1. Love sour apple, the color is so nice and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo sour apple is rather pretty!!! I wish it had some glitte rin it like hte Pixies, but regardless it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) I think it would be pretty with some silver glitter in it!

      Delete
  3. Bubble Plum looks great on you! I have it on my toes right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving Sour Apple! I'd prefer some glitter in them ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green one is really pretty, though texture polishes without glitter remind me of popcorn ceiling lol. :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sour Apple is my pick from this collection! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete