Friday, June 21, 2013

OPI Polka.com: Three Ways

OPI Polka.com: Swatches Three Ways and Review

Yay it's Friday!  I'm working a half day so I can go and get my hair done (shhhh!)  :)  I had planned on relaxing the entire weekend while the hubby plays airsoft but instead I will be going to the hair salon and hanging out with my parents.  Maybe I can convince my mom into going to ulta with me.  

Today I have OPI Polka.com.  I have been on a real glitter kick lately and I reached for this glitter which has been largely ignored...oops.  It's beautiful!  This polish is packed with lavender, magenta, and teal glitters with small purple glitters.  I got the idea to use this polish on three types of polish, cream, glitter, and shimmer.

 

Cream Polish:

First up is the cream polish.  I layered Polka.com over OPI Mod About You, a dusty lavender cream. 



Shimmer:

Next up is the shimmer.  For this I used Hard Candy Little Hottie, a shimmery fuchsia pink and a diagonal design.



Glitter:

Last up is the glitter.  This polish is a polish I won in a giveaway from Serbia.  I'm not quite sure of the name but the bottle says DA Nailpolish Glam & Glitter number 105.  It's a really pretty purple glitter than just glows.


Which one is your favorite?  I think it's a toss up between the cream and the glitter for me :)

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty glitter! I love it! I think my favourite is the lilac cream polish and the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka.com is such a great and versatile glitter! Love your pairing with the hot pink! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete