Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Essie Fiji

Essie Fiji: Swatches and Review

Hi folks, happy Hump Day!  Half way through the week :)  Today I have another quick swatch because I was exhausted last night and this morning I am short on time because I am running a meeting at work today.  

Today I have a review of Essie Fiji.  Awhile back, when I chopped my nails to nubbins because they kept breaking, I was at my parents house and I happened upon this beauty in my mom's stash.  She would never wear a color like this so I wanted to swatch it for myself to see what it looked like.  Hello beautiful!  Essie Fiji is an opaque pastel pink that took three coats and topcoat for the photos below.  The photos are taken outside under cloudy skies unfortunately.  This color is beautiful though.  Like most pastels it is streaky but this polish is definitely worth it.  When I find a good Essie sale I am picking it up right away.


14 comments:

  1. Essie Fiji is the best pink! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i hate working with pastels or any sheer polishes! it frustrates me that I have to use more coats becuase it takes longer to dry :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seche Vite all the way...I would never use the pastels without it!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous :) It was a base of my yesterday's mani, but mine looks a lot paler...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea these were taken outside on a cloudy day, it's such a pretty color though :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! Amazing swatch! I may have to buy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty shade on you !! I always have a hard time with pastels :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vicky! I have a hard time with pastels too...but I just love them SO much :)

      Delete
  6. This is so pretty! It's soft and lovely, and looks fantastic on you! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never seen this one before. Such a pretty pink!

    ReplyDelete