Sunday, June 16, 2013

Superman Ruffian

Superman Nails: Ruffian

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.  Last night the hubby and I went out with our friends to see Man of Steel in IMAX.  I won't spoil anything :)  I did think the movie was awesome.  Superhero movies are always hit or miss for me and I always judge a movie on if I would buy it when it comes out on dvd.  This is a definite buy for me.  

Today I have a Superman ruffian inspired by the movie.  I used Hard Candy Crush on Caribbean as my shimmery blue base and then I created the "cape" with Essie Snap Happy.  I was really happy with it.






4 comments:

  1. why are these called ruffian nails? I always wondered.. do you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good question! I don't know actually and I tried to google it but couldn't find an answer :(

      Delete
  2. Hehe glad you enjoyed Superman. He's my favorite super hero, but Superman movies are always more on the miss-side for me. I haven't seen this new one yet, but look forward to checking it out. :)
    This mani is so cute! Your ruffians are so neat and the lines so clean... it looks fantastic!

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog post to learn all about it :) http://theperfectlypolishedlife.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete