Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Ruffle Mani

Summer Ruffle Mani using OPI Minis

Hi everyone, happy Monday!  I had a good weekend, but am not happy to be back at work :)  Yesterday while going through my daily list of blogs, I came across an interview on The Crumpet which featured Sarah from Chalkboard Nails.  Sarah is one of my favorite bloggers and the interview featured a multi-colored ruffle manicure.  I really loved it so I decided to recreate it.

I don't know about you, but I always seem to neglect my OPI minis.  I don't know what it is, but if it's not a full size bottle, I seem to ignore it.  I have some really great colors in minis so I decided to use all OPI minis for this manicure because of the small brushes.  Colors used included OPI Can't Find My Czechbook (light dusty blue), OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips (pink), OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! (dark grey), OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where? (red), and OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons (tan).  Minis ignored no more!





13 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used! So fun-looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy this is such a good idea!!! kind of just kind of reminds me of missoni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine, as soon as I was finished I thought it looked like Missoni too :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I like those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so pretty and cool! I love the colors you chose and your design! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The colors look so amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather, I really loved the color combination as well!

      Delete
  6. Thanks Essie and thanks for the shout out on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love it :) The color combo is just perfect and they look like colorful clouds.

    ReplyDelete