Friday, June 14, 2013

My First Guest Post

Guest Post at Dizzy Little Digits

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm excited that the weekend is so close.  My weekend involves some outside yard work, Chinese food, board games, and the new Superman movie.  I think it should be fun...well, minus the yard work :)  

Today I have a really exciting post...my very first guest post!  Denise from Dizzy Little Digits asked me to guest post for her while she is in Ireland.  I've actually been to Ireland and I jumped at the chance.  You can see the post here:

http://www.dizzylittledigits.com/guest-post-erin-from-paint-those-piggies/

Guest Post: Erin from Paint Those Piggies


Show Denise some love and check out my Ireland watercolor mani!

4 comments:

  1. Love the guest post! I hope to see the new superman movie too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine. You'll have to let me know what you think of it!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's gorgeous! I'm always envious of people who can do their own nails. I would seriously save so much money not getting manicures. ;)

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Jules. I wish I had to money for people to do my nails ;)

      Delete