Friday, June 28, 2013

Teeny Bikini Mani

Teeny Summer Bikinis

Hi everyone and welcome to Friday :)  I am happy that the day has come, now I just need to get through the next 9 hours and I'm home free!  What do you have planned for the weekend?  This weekend will be the first in the last couple that I don't have any major plans.  I don't mind that at all though, I'm a homebody.  Tomorrow morning I'll be going to the farmer's market and maybe the hubby and I will rent the Oz movie on redbox.  Thrilling, I know ;)  

Today I have a mani that screams summer to me...teeny bikinis.  I did all the nail art with dotting tools and nail polish.


I started with a base of a shimmery aqua to represent the water.  The color was OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise.  Then I used the following colors-Essie Licorice (black), Essie Go Ginza, Zoya Suri, Zoya Josie, OPI Jade is the New Black, Zoya Thandie, OPI My Paprika is Hotter Than Yours!, Zoya Blu, Zoya Rocky, and Zoya Darcy.  Whew...long list!





Have a great weekend everyone :)

5 comments:

  1. Hubby and I love redbox! I've been wanting him to pick up The Hobbit. Super cute mani, love the little bikinis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea! I absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Look at that! I'm continually amazed at how talented you are with nails.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe this mani is just filled with cuteness! Love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete