Friday, June 7, 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat: Tweedy

Sally Hansen Tweedy

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I have a short post because I'm prepping for a huge post on Monday featuring several polishes from the Essie Naughty Nautical collection plus nail art designs.  Today I have a polish I picked up during a Target haul with a coupon.  I wasn't sure how I would like the fuzzy coat and I will give my thoughts at the end.  Below is one dabbed coat over OPI That's Berry Daring with one coat of Seche Vite.




I think I'm more up in the air on this polish.  I like the black and white combination and the look it has over this pink polish.  It was a little bit scratchy at the ends and that ended up bothering me.  I think I need to try it over more polishes and with an extra layer of topcoat to really decide about it.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, I think if you get this polish to full opacity, it might look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of Tweedy! My Target was out of this one, but it's the one I want the most of the collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the combo! Hopefully you will be able to find it :)

      Delete
  3. I'm still not sure how I feel about the Fuzzy Coat polishes. I'm not a fan of bar glitter, but the look of these polishes is so neat! Love the pink base you picked

    ReplyDelete