Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday Swatch Spam: OPI Polish

OPI Swatch Spam: 4 polishes

Hi everyone and happy Saturday!  I hope the weekend is treating you well.  Today I'm doing some shopping with my mom and then we are going to see World War Z tonight.  I really love going to the movies!  Today I have some OPI swatches that I've done over the past couple of weeks.  Let's get started :)


OPI Jade is the New Black

First up is my only green OPI.  I have a thing for green polish.  I ordered this one online and it looked different than I expected.  I expected a clear jade color but this is a muddier version of jade.  The formula was good, shown is two easy coats with topcoat.  I've also found this to be a good polish for stamping as it is a fairly opaque cream.



OPI Vant to Bite My Neck?

I LOVE the color of this polish.  I originally bought it when the Euro Centrale collection came out but I actually don't think I used it until the other day.  This polish is a dark and vampy blue leaning purple eggplant cream.  This polish took three coats but I thought the color was stunning.  The formula was good on this one as well.  This polish is without topcoat and it is also a really good stamping polish.



OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise

This color is a pretty color that I found on clearance at Ulta.  This is a fairly sheer teal shimmer polish.  The photos are three coats with no topcoat.  I really liked the one actually, it had a sort of metallic quality to it.



OPI Can You Tapas This?

Last up is a maroon cream.  This formula was good, the photos are two coats without topcoat.  I already had this color in my stash but needed a dark polish after so many summer neons!


4 comments:

  1. woo, world war z looks scary, do let us know how it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imho, JITNB is the only green OPI you need! It's my favourite lol. I've never tried stamping it though - I'll give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swatches! They are all beautiful, especially the teal shimmer! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jade is the New Black is lovely on you !!

    ReplyDelete