Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm on Instagram!

I'm on Instagram!

Hi folks...a rare lunchtime post for me today, just as my Netflix stopped working!  I wanted to do a quick post letting everyone know that I am on Instagram here:

@paintthosepiggies

I've found that I really like instagram.  It's like a picture scrapbook of my life.  Just for fun, I wanted to include some personal pics that I've posted on instagram.  If you leave your instagram name in the comments I will follow you back :)


First up is Immie, our newest little addition.  It may seem like I have 800 cats, but really there are three.  I couldn't put up a picture of one and then not the others.  That would just be mean.  She is a 4-year old tabby.  My husband jokes that this is her "mug shot".  It's actually a picture of her I took the day we adopted her in her little room at the Humane Society.


Next up is Lucy, the 3-year old baby of the family.  She's a black and white cat and super sweet.  She meows when you ask her a question and she loves having her face pet.  So much so that she will then drool all over out of happiness...like a fountain...or a waterfall.  She also likes to sit really close to my face, see above picture.
 

Last up is not the greatest picture of Millie, a 5-year old tortie.  She's the feistiest cat out of the bunch.  I just love this picture because it looks like she's a blogger :)


I love my house and where we live so I usually take nature pictures of my backyard and town.  Here's a peach tree loaded with peaches in our backyard.  We actually have seven fruit trees-three apple, two peach, and two pear.
 
Maybelline Color Show Coral Crush
Well this is a nail blog...so I had to.  This is my nail of the day, but to be honest, I'm just excited my nails are long enough that I can have them square again.  I'm lame...I know :)
 

Last up is one of my favorite pictures of my hubby and I.  This was taken last year in Memphis, TN when we took a trip to visit my aunt.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE kitty pics! what color are you wearing in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call Jasmine! It's Maybelline Color Show Coral Crush. It's gorgeous!

      Delete
    2. Ooooh I shall check that out the next time I go shopping! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Your cat is super cute!
    I've nominated you for a Sunshine Award because I enjoy reading your blog. You ca see my post about it here: http://adventuresinnails.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/best-blogger-and-sunshine-awards/
    I hope you'll accept!

    ReplyDelete