1. OPI Amazon...Amazoff-I was surprised to see this in a Spring/Summer collection this year and while I love the color, I just never reached for it because it felt too dark for Summer. I can see myself reaching for it now and into Fall.
2.Ciate Pool Party-This polish was a freebie add-on with my purchases from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale but this little mini blew me away. This polish is everything I wanted Essie Butler Please to be (which I recently threw away). The color is a bright and vibrant cobalt blue and it's amazing!
3. OPI Blue My Mind-This shimmery metallic blue is one of my favorite OPIs, even though they make a lot of these deep blue metallics. This one is the brightest of them and it really shows up blue on the nail. Obviously the swatch below is an older one and it looks very bright. In person, it's more of a deeper lake blue.
4. OPI Teal the Cows Come Home-Yep, I like these frosty metallic-y blues...I know not everyone will. I chose this polish over OPI Dining Al Frisco because it's more vibrant and has that hint of Summer-y essence to it.
5. Zoya Kelly-This polish reads more Fall to me but it's such a gorgeous and chic color. On me this polish is a blue grey slate cream and it's nothing I've ever seen before.
6. Zoya Yuna-This next polish is from the new Zoya Fall collections (reviews coming soon), but I knew it had to be included. This polish is a blue grey base with gold and copper shimmer. It's stunning, that is all.
7. OPI Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm?-Another vibrant option, this blue-violet cream keeps the vibrancy of Summer but can appear darker indoors. This is another unique color, unlike anything I've ever seen.
8. OPI You're So Vain-illa-I wanted to include a nude because I'm a big fan of a good opaque nude. I went with a darker version for the transition to the cooler months.
10. Butter London Rosie Lee-The rose gold trend continues and I chose this glitter because it's a pinker, darker version of rose gold.
11. Zoya Rocha-Orange screams Fall to me and Zoya Rocha is a bright version of the deep dusty oranges we typically see for Fall.
12. Essie Watermelon-Another bright pick, this polish is another traditional polish but to me it's a bright version of the traditional maroons we see for Fall.
13. Picture Polish Flirt-Ugh, this polish is perfection! This was a release from a Summer collection and while it's a bright pink, it has a hint of berry.
14. Essie Jamaica Me Crazy-This shimmery purple is bright but not too bright to qualify as a jewel tone to me.
15. OPI OPI Scores a Goal!-Another odd choice for a Spring/Summer collection, but this is a perfect transition color for me into cooler weather. It's a medium warm red raisin color and I love it.
Leave me a comment with your favorite transition color!