Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Stripes

Hi there guys, welcome to Tuesday.  Well my MRI is over and all went well.  I had a dizzy episode after so I was there an extra hour, had to get checked out, and my husband came to follow me home.  Sheesh!  The nurse told me I would possibly get the results on Thursday so now it's just a waiting game.  For now I will just keep playing with my polish and binge watching Netflix to keep my mind off of it :)  Also just a quick heads up, I'm pretty sure a new giveaway will be going live tomorrow!

Today's TT theme is stripes and I wanted to do something Summer inspired.  I feel like I have totally bypassed Summer polishes because it's been so rainy here.   So the inspiration for the mani turned into a Summer popsicle with thick stripes :)


So to start this mani, I already had a base of OPI Amazon...Amazoff, which is a jungle greeny blue cream.  I took a thick piece of tape to the middle and painted on China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin at the bottom and Essie Cute as a Button at the end of the nail.  After the stripes, I finished off with some glitter at the end with Lumina Lacquer Dance in the Rain and then topcoat.




There you have it, some easy peasy stripes.  I can't wait to see what the other Twinsie girls do, stripes are one of my favorite designs :)

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace 
 Anna at Going to the Showing  
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish

7 comments:

  1. So cute!! Reminds me of the Jamaican flag. I hope your results are positive and you start to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of colors in these stripes. I like the touch of glitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your MRI went well. :) This mani is so fun and cute! I love how colorful it is. :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your results all come back good!! This mani looks pretty cute, Metro Pollen-tin is quickly becoming one of my favorite orangey yellows!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors! Even though they aren't the right colors, something about this reminds of me back to school pencil eraser art. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the results come back good :) This is such a wonderful and summery manicure :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh so creative, I love this!

    ReplyDelete