Sunday, July 13, 2014

Wet N Wild Glitters (3 polishes)

Hi guys, I hope you all are having a good weekend.  Today I have a quick post with three polishes right from the drugstore.  I really have been liking these glitter polishes and these three were very cheap from shopping store sales and combining it with a coupon.  

First up is from the Wet N Wild Fergie collection and its name is Flossy Flossy.  This polish is a clear glitter topper and it's a combination of silver, champagne, and iridescent glitters.  This polish has some variety in the glitter sizes and I really liked that.  This polish was a breeze to apply and I used one coat over OPI Get Cherried Away.  I really liked the colors in this polish and it's neutral enough to go with anything.




Second in line is Wet N Wild Slap the Bass, which is a clear glitter topper filled with teal hex glitters in two different sizes.  The formula on this one was good as well.  I used one coat over OPI Coca Cola Red.




The last of the three is Wet N Wild Kaleidoscope Eyes, which is another clear glitter topper with pale aqua, silver, gold, and medium blue hexes.  All of the hexes were the same in size.  This one did have a lot of clear base compared to the glitter so the glitter applied a little bit sparsely.  I used one coat over OPI A Grape Affair.




Overall I really have been liking these different Wet N Wild glitters.  In most cases, I got them for $1 to $1.50 and I think these are well worth it.  I don't have much of a selection of glitters in my collection so these were all nice additions.  Have you ever tried any drugstore glitter polishes?

4 comments:

  1. Those are some nice glitters! I like that they aren't dense too because sometimes I like the look of very little glitter pieces on the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are so pretty, but I like Slap the Bass the most. I don't have too many drugstore glitters, but I've really been liking a lot from Sally Hansen. Clearly I need to pick some up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Lisa N. Sometimes I want light glitter accents! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even believe how inexpensive this brand is--such adorable glitters! You've really paired them perfectly too. :D

    ReplyDelete