Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Picks from the Summer 2013 Collections

Hi everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I have a pretty chill weekend ahead which is just fine with me.  Today we are going apple picking and having a bonfire with our neighbors and tomorrow we are going to walk around the local botanical garden.  Nice and easy.  

Today I have my top ten picks from the recent Summer 2013 collections.  I will also provide the links to my review from each.  Fall collections are starting to pop up and I wanted to provide a quick overview of my favorites.

Number 10: Zoya Tinsley

A rose gold metallic foil, here.


Number 9: Essie The More The Merrier

A bright chartreuse green, here.


Number 8: Zoya Destiny

A textured coral metal sparkle, here.


Number 7: OPI Minnie Style

Red, white, and pink glitter in a clear base, here.


Number 6: Essie Naughty Nautical

Marine blue green with silver shimmer, here.

 

Number 5: Maybelline Color Show Coral Crush

Pinky coral cream, here.

 

Number 4: Essie First Timer

Medium minty green, here.

 

Number 3: Lynx Lacquer I've Just Met You and I Love You

Pink jelly polish with gold holographic glitter, pink glitter, pink hearts, and white hex glitter, here.

 

Number 2: OPI My Vampire Is Buff

Cool-toned nude, here.


 

Number 1: China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle

Neon aqua blue, here.


So there you have it.  Obviously it is easy to see my favorite colors, blues, greens, and coral :)  Did you pick up any of these and did you like them as much as I did?

3 comments:

  1. Heheheh good thing I picked up Destiny!
    I can't wait for you to swatch the fall pixie dusts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! They are all such bright, happy colors. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete