Friday, September 13, 2013

31DC2013-Animal Print

Hi everyone, happy Friday!  I had a late start today because I had my yearly work physical bright and early this morning.  So because I'm running so late, today's post is going to be short and sweet :)  Today's prompt was animal print so I thought I would give another try to doing a leopard print.  I started off with a base of Essie Naughty Nautical and then used a tiny dotting tool to create my leopard print with Essie Mint Candy Apple and Essie Licorice.  So essentially this is a mint leopard mani. Sorry for the short post but I have to get to work now.  Hey, at least it's Friday!



3 comments:

  1. Love this fresh take on the leopard design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! :) I also went for mint with a hint of other color :) Posting my animal print late...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty leopard print! I love the colour combination! :)

    ReplyDelete