Saturday, March 23, 2013

Diagonal Manicure in Cool Colors

Diagonal Manicure: Zoya Blu and China Glaze Budding Romance


Hi everyone!  Just a quick post today since it's Saturday and sunny out.  I'm happy to say that we had all of our windows successfully installed which is good because tomorrow we are supposed to get 7 to 12 inches of snow.  So for now I will continue to boycott snow and winter temperatures with spring manicures :)  This manicure is familiar to the manicure yesterday which I did in warm tones.  For today I decided to do some cool tones which happen to work better with my super pale skin tone.  I picked two of my current favorite polishes, Zoya Blu and China Glaze Budding Romance.  I went for a quirky combination and have to say that I love how this manicure turned out.  I used two coats of Zoya Blu, which I have already raved about, and topped it with China Glaze Budding Romance.  It's kind of mix of a creme and a jelly in a bright olive green color.  It won't be everyone's cup of tea but I really liked it, from the formula to the color.  I used one coat of budding romance and no topcoat for the photos below.  Enjoy your Saturday!


3 comments:

  1. It's not two colors I would have thought to put together, but you're right, they look great together! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, both of these colors look fabulous together. I wouldn't have imagined it!

    ReplyDelete