Sunday, April 7, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Rainbow

30 Day Challenge: Rainbow Nails

Happy Sunday everyone!  It's beautiful here right now, the sun is shining, it's not freezing, and the grass is starting to get its green color back.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Yesterday I went kayaking which was really fun.  Not sure what the plan is today, but I'm okay with that.  Today's theme was rainbow so I decided to mix it up a little bit.  Here's what I came up with...



I started with two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and two coats of Zoya Storm on my ring finger.  I spread different colors over my stamping plate using CG Escaping Reality (pink), Essie Mojito Madness, CG Sunday Funday (blue), CG Happy Go Lucky (yellow), China Glaze Fancy Pants (purple), and OPI Red Lights Ahead Where?  I then did a french tip in Storm.  I like the result.  What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! Where did you purchase your stamping plate? I'm trying to find a reasonably priced one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This plate is from Pueen which I ordered off of amazon for 17.99 and I think there are 120-something designs that come with it. I also just received Winstonia plates which were 15.99 for about the same amount of designs. I would recommend both of them.

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! Kind of reminds me of when little kid blow dye bubbles and catch them on paper... in a good way! Serious polish envy with a zoya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The Zoya is really amazing, just got it a few days ago :)

      Delete
  3. I love the way this turned out. I have all kinds of stamping plates but rarely use them. I need to try to use them more. Thank you for sharing!

    The Kracked Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to use them...they are my new favorite thing :)

      Delete
  4. omg!!!!!!!!! I am in love with this mani!!!! well done my lovely lil piggie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, your comment made me laugh out loud during dinner. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. It's very pretty - and interesting..!

    ReplyDelete