Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Blue and Purple Chevron (plus a cat!)

Bright Spring Chevron

Happy Thursday everyone!  Just a short post for me today :)  I can't stand the thought of not putting up a blog post but as I'm writing this my brain is fried from work.  So to make up for this....I included a cute cat pic haha

I created this blue and purple chevron a while ago and absolutely loved it!  I started with a blue polish, Julep Robin and then stamped with OPI Plugged-in Plum.


And as promised....a picture of my cat Immie....in a duvet.  She put herself in there like that :)


11 comments:

  1. I Love this color combo!!! What plates did you use? And cutie kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christa. I used the Pueen stamping plates and I got them on amazon.

      Delete
  2. Love the nails and that cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute mani! I have never tried out stamping before, I'm kind of nervous! LOL. Eventually I will dive head first into it because I see the cutest stamping plates all the time! Love the kitteh too! He looks just like mine, Jeter :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally do it! I love it, so many looks can be created!

      Delete
  4. Immie is so sweet - love her :)
    You mani isn't half-bad either hahahha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Immie is very sweet. She overshadows the mani lol

      Delete
  5. Aww your kitty is so cute! :-) And I really like the colors you used for this mani!

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love mani! I especially like how the chevron pattern is skinny as opposed to most that are much more chunky....and of course Immie is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete