Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bambi Inspried Nails

Source: here!

Disney Nail Art Challenge: Bambi

Monday again everyone!  Another busy week for me.  I got a four day extension on my massive project so I will be stress free hopefully starting next Saturday.  Now for the fun part....the nails!  Today's Disney Nail Art Challenge was Bambi.  I think I've only seen Bambi once, and it must have been when I was really young because I don't really remember anything about it.  The one thing I do remember, besides that Bambi was a deer, was Flower the skunk and the surrounding of pastel flowers.

Here is my take on Flower:


I started with two coats of Zoya Bobbi and then did a stripe with the nail brush with Essie Licorice.  I did the white stripe with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls with a bobby pin.  After this was dry, I made the rounded flowers using a bobby pin and Zoya Kate, Zoya Blu, China Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's, Essie Go Ginza (my new favorite polish), and China Glaze Happy Go Lucky.



I really loved the outcome and didn't want to take it off!

11 comments: