Friday, March 10, 2017

New Favorite Pink-OPI Let's Be Friends

Hi everyone.  It's been quite a week around here.  Work's been busy and it was the hubby's birthday on Wednesday.  I'm also in week 4 of bronchitis, which I've never had, but has really been wearing me down.  Although today I realized that I'm finally starting to get my sense of smell back....after a month.  I'll take it though!

Today I have a new polish to me, that has become an instant favorite.  I've had it for awhile but never tried it...it'll be a regular from now on.  I'm talking about OPI Let's Be Friends from the Hello Kitty Collection.  I picked up almost all of the polishes from this collection but few were standouts to me.  Let's Be Friends is a pale, pale baby pink; almost like a white with a few drops of pink in it.  Now normally pastels are known for bad formulas and chipping badly, but I'm happy to report that this was neither.


Above is a picture in natural light.  The formula was surprisingly good, needing only two coats for full opacity.  It was really easy to work with!  


Overall I'm very pleased with this polish.  It held up really well, especially for a pastel.  Definitely a new favorite for me!  Have you tried this polish, what did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment