Monday, November 24, 2014

Julep Waleska-A Gorgeous Holiday Green!

Hi there everyone, welcome to Monday.  Well I was headed into work this morning but I had some stomach issues after dinner last night.  I'm not sure if I overdid the junk food or if it was the shady Taco Bell we ate at but I am home today.  Despite that, yesterday was a great day because we went to a giant craft fair with my mom.  I did post a haul on my youtube channel if you are curious what we came home with :)

Today I have a stunning holiday polish to share with you.  I was stuck the other night so I reached into a basket with untried polishes and pulled out Julep Waleska.  Whoa baby is it gorgeous.  I believe this is from August but to me it is totally holiday.


Julep Waleska to me is a shimmery green with strong blue undertones and dense gold shimmer.  It's such a good combination of green and teal that most of the time it was hard for me to tell which color it really was.  The shimmer was really strong in this polish and it just makes it look that much more "holiday".  The formula was really great and I used two easy coats with topcoat.



Overall I'm in love with this polish!  The color is gorgeous and shimmery and I'm already ready to wear it again :)  Sadly I did cancel my Julep box a few days ago.  I just was canceling it every month but I do still plan to hunt for good colors at my local TJMaxx.  Do you have a favorite holiday polish?

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour! It reminds me of a mermaid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a stunner. Its so glowy in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful green - at first I thought it might be similar to Angela but it's really not. Gorgeous!


    Beauty Isles | Blogiversary Giveaway: Too Faced, LORAC and NYX

    ReplyDelete