Friday, December 6, 2013

Pink Pepperminty Nails

Hi everyone!  Yay...it's Friday :)  So thankful for that.  Christmas seems to be coming up so quickly this year so this weekend the hubby and I are finishing up our shopping.  However, the best part of the weekend will be finally seeing Catching Fire.  Unlike most people, the second book was my favorite of the series so I can't wait to see the movie. 
Today I have a mani that I'm undecided on.  This one was another pinterest inspiration based on an ornament.  I did this one right after I got home from vacation so my hands were pretty beat up.  This mani ended up being a bunch of little things gone wrong haha! 


I started with a base of OPI Chic from Ears to Tail.  White accents were done with Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party and the red is OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow.  I also used a stripe of OPI Magazine Cover Mouse on my ring finger.  I need to replace my white so it was too thick and then I ended up smudging my ring finger before I took pictures so it ended up with an extra pink stripe and matte topcoat. 


I think under the right conditions this mani could work but I'm still unsure of it.  What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I think this definitely works! It's super sweet - you are almost making me want to have a candy cane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out fine, I definitely experienced that before, when a manicure just doesn't go right and things were getting smudged and dented :S

    ReplyDelete