Monday, August 4, 2014

Ciate Pool Party-Swatches and Review

Hi there everyone, welcome to Monday.   Sorry for the radio silence for the past few days, I was actually in Iowa with my family helping my sister move into her new apartment.  I did plan on doing blog posts but we worked so hard over the past few days that we basically went to the hotel every night and passed out exhausted.  But, we managed to get her moved and unpacked in just a few days. 

This morning I have a quick post because I have my neurology appointment in a few hours.  I don't know what to expect and I'm really nervous but I'm hoping it goes well.  Today I have some quick swatches of a stunning blue polish, Ciate Pool Party.  I'm not sure where this polish came from.  I think it was a little freebie with a set that I got from the Nordstrom sale, but it was too beautiful not to share.


Ciate Pool Party is a deep azure blue cream from the Suncatcher collection, according to Ciate's website.  I was skeptical with the first coat because it applied quite patchy but with the second coat, everything smoothed and evened out.  The formula was good on the second coat and I used two coats plus topcoat below.  The one thing I was really impressed with was the color.  It remained just as vibrant and deep outside the bottle as it was inside the bottle.



This blue really knocked my socks off and it really was the perfect mix of deep but also vibrant color.  This polish is such a winner in my book!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love this shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well! This is a gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay calm and positive, I'm sure everything will go well.
    btw, Wow, what a colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your dr appt went well.

    I love that blue nail polish.

    ReplyDelete