Monday, March 31, 2014

Lac Attack: Imagine and Celebrate

Hi guys, welcome to Monday.  Hopefully you all had a good weekend.  I spent the entire time working.  Gee, how fun.  I had an epiphany yesterday around lunch time when I realized that there's one more day in March and that my deadline isn't tomorrow, but Tuesday.  I was so happy I almost cried.  One day might not seem like a lot, but to me it was everything.  That means I didn't have to pull an all-nighter :)

Today I have two Indie polishes to share with you, both were won in the same giveaway as the polish yesterday.  I haven't had time to swatch in about two weeks so I'm running low on posts haha.  My project will be done by Tuesday so I'll finally get a chance to do some swatching and nail art.  I'm very much looking forward to that.

First up is Lac Attack Imagine.  This polish is a mix of different sizes of circle glitter in pale pink, aqua, and white, in a slightly blue tinted base.  I can't say exactly what polish this is over, but I want to say Essie Romper Room.  Sorry!  I really thought this was a fun polish and I ended up using two coats.




The second polish I have is Lac Attack Celebrate.  This polish is a mixture of confetti square glitter in neon pink. blue, green, white, and black.  It's so fun!  I used two coats over OPI Incognito in Sausalito, a deep blue.






This is my first experience with Lac Attack and I am beyond pleased.  I thought both glitter mixes were so fun and unique.  Do you own any Lac Attack polish?

6 comments:

  1. Omg I love these, the first one especially! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There both so pretty! I especially love the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving those square glitters! You really don't see that very often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! I really like Imagine. I love the look of circle glitters :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting these - I love them!

    ReplyDelete